Subject: [Leica] Need Help: Paris Luggers
From: Papyg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:56:15 EDT

About 2 years ago, I was in Paris when the exchange was extremely favorable
of US dollars.  At that time, camera equipment, including Leica gear, was
cheap.

Don't know whether the exchange rate remains favorable, so can't tell you
whether the types of prices available then are still available.

There is a store in Paris that specializes in Leica equipment.  I can't
remember the street, but it is in the heart of Paris' photo district within
short walking distance from Pl. Bastille.

You may want to check Leica's website and get the name of the store, then
wire for pricing information.