Subject: [Leica] RE: X-raying of film by overnight couriers
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:19:52 -0700

At 08:19 AM 8/18/2002 +0100, Gerry Walden wrote:
>My understanding is that FedEx x-ray nothing, but I could stand corrected.
>The logic is that they carry no passengers and minimum crew so there is
>little kudos in blowing them out of the sky.
>
>Gerry

Besides that, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to x-ray the millions of packages they
carry each and every day.

Can you imagine how much time would be consumed by running each package
through an x-ray machine and give enough time for the operator to examine
the contents. They would be backed up by many years by now.

Impossible to x-ray that many packages and run that kind of business.

Jim