Subject: [Leica] Film follow up on Nathan's PAW 32
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:33:06 -0500

Nathan,
    Just remembered that I wanted to ask you about films--others, of course
feel free to chime in (like LUGnuts need any encouragement to express their
opinions ;-) ).  I recently got a roll of very recently expired Ilford XP2
Super at half price to give it a try, and really liked it.  Do you have any
sense of the comparison between this film and the Delta you are using?
Also, anyone out there in LUG land can tell me what c-41 processing means,
I'd be interested in knowing.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net