Subject: Re: [Leica] new PAWs
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:21:29 -0400

Brad, my but you have a wide range this week.  The peeling paint doesn't do
anything for me, same spot, tripod, slow sharp film, middle apertures,
strong cross light, maybe.

Your wife? in the tub is a very interesting fine artish image.  A whole
series of male viewpoint water fetish might be very good.  Even better would
be to ask your model what she would want in this series, with her feedback
would be most interesting.

Handcuffs is simply, terribly, a powerful disturbing photograph hinting at
the darkness within if you casually look.  Look closely and it screams in
your eyeballs.

Keep posting, keep pushing the shutter.  I think Chicago is very good for
your vision.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com