Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: X-rays by overnight couriers
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:55:34 -0500

Sal, also  the mentality of the security people has a lot to do with it.
 I have gotten hand checked at LGA. LAX and ORD and also have been
refused at the same airports. I have felt I was discriminated against
when refused. They seem to  take delight in their sense of empowerment.
Also since they saw how much I wanted them to do it. Felt like they gave
me a Mona Lisa smile as I walked away. If I were trying to sneak
anything on a plane, I do not think I would ask for a hand check