Subject: [Leica] New PAWs from Jim Shulman--Off to the Races
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:53:25 -0400

This past Saturday went to the Mt. Penn (Reading, PA) hill climb, which
features one of the more eclectic groups of wannabe weekend warriors and
their trusty steeds.

Appropriate sponsorship for the vehicle...
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=958364&size=lg

and the competitors
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=958367&size=lg
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=958380&size=lg

And yes, the LUG was invited last week.  I went up with Sal DiMarco, who
seemed to be equally amused by the assemblage.  The only truly classic
racer was an Alvis (I think)--the rest looked like refugees from the
backyard.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA