Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG daytrip in DC area - Sat., October 12th
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:08:05 -0700 (PDT)

Mitch, I am interested depending on when it is (I'm in
a job transition so my schedule is not totally under
my control at the moment).  I live in Doylestown, PA
about two hours away from Maryland.
- --- Mitch Zeissler <zeissler@directvinternet.com>

http://www.hotel.wineasy.se/ipms/stuff_eng_detail_hoix.htm