Subject: [Leica] Bought Brad's 12mm
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

I just bought Brad Daly's 12mm lens, finder, etc. He
came up with an interesting way of quick shipping
items between LUG members. You post that the money is
on it's way to the LUG, and at the same time the
seller ships the item. If any of us are dishonest it
is visible to all.

So Brad, the money is on it's way via UPS for Saturday
delivery, I emailed the tracking number to you
privately.... DJ