Subject: [Leica] Re: Opinions on Leica C1 pocket-sized model sought
From: ClassicVW@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:35:08 EDT

This strikes me as a bit unusual, since the Olympus lineup of P&S cameras are
well known for their lens quality. I also do think those 'super zoom' P&S
models try to be too much of an all-in-one solution, and results do suffer.
Does yours have one of those big zooms? Maybe yours is getting old and
there's another reason for unsharp results, or someone cleaned the lens with
an improper solution.  I don't know of any P&S that'll give noticeably
superior results over an Olympus.

George S.