Subject: Re: VERY OT - RE: [Leica] R9 scoop/ot
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 22:04:07 -0300

B. D. Colen wrote:

> Hey, Austin, I don't believe that Bill Gates ever claimed to have invented
> either the computer or software - while Al Gore did claim to have
> responsibility for the creating of the internet. ;-)
>
> B. D.

LOL !!

I can't believe what the discussion is about !!
I know Bill Gates, but who the hell is such an Al Gore ?
By the way, nice to place this in the LUG Forum, no ?

so much time without anything from the Forum ... !!!
I miss it.

By the way, would you buy a Leica or a car from Al Gore ? And from dear
Bill ?

I'd bet buying from Gore would mean to re build the car after 10 miles
you've driven away. But if buying one from Bill you'd be obliged to charge
only some brand of fuel, use some other brand of oil and service the car at
MS Auto Repair division.

bye friends

Pablo