Subject: RE: VERY OT - RE: [Leica] R9 scoop/ot
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 08:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

One of the main MS partners on multi-processor/Windows
XP Data Center version was Unisys. They wrote much of
the "fail over" code to allow things like hot swapping
of processors, etc. This was NOT designed as a product
for a small office/home office environment since the
servers built for this environment go well into the 6
figures.