Subject: RE: [Leica] m6 bags
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 06:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

Since everyone has given an opinion that says don't
get a Billingham, I'll give you one that says get a
Billingham.

I bought a medium size Billingham used last year and
loved it enough to go get a really big one, and a
backpack. They are built like iron. I bought a
handmade camera bag 30 years ago at a street fair in
Chicago, and the Billingham is the only thing I have
found since that I like as much. If you can get one at
a good price in the UK you won't be sorry.  I do agree
with several others that you may want to get one big
enough for an extra body.