Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo education
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 09:24:23 -0700

I think that's an average for a private college. Tuition being 8k,
housing 8k(most live on campus), food 3k, extra fees 1.5k. Actually,
that's more along 20k school costs for the semester. Factor in the usual
living expenses, and that can go through the roof.
But then we have a day-care in Santa Monica that runs over 60k a year.
You know, movie industry people.
Slobodan Dimitrov