Subject: Re: [Leica] New pics for critique
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:35:45 -0700 (PDT)

Prune tree (2) and Solitary tree I like very much.
Esp. the latter. Nice pastoral scene with just enough
tension created by the leaning tree. The trees shadow
mirrors its shape and provides a good balance to the
dark sky.
Well done!
Clif

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/prune1.htm

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/prune2.htm

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/IRtree.htm

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/sunflow.htm

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/shutter.htm

>  Four of the images were taken with Konica IR750
> film - my first attempt at
> IR photography.  The fifth was taken on more
> conventional stock (HP5 plus).
>
> Comments and criticism will be much appreciated.
>

> Regards
>

> Mark Pope
> Swindon Wilts, UK
>
> http://www.monomagic.co.uk
>

> --

=====
"The eye is for looking, not for thinking." Marc Riboud