Subject: [Leica] Vivitar 2800 on M6 ttl
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 22:11:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
 I am about to purchase a M6 ttl and am curious if
their are any drawbacks using a Vivitar 2800
concerning voltage. I know not to use it on my
electronic Nikon due to unregulated voltage but is
there at all the same potential for fryed circuits
with a ttl Leica?
 This might be a dumb question but I just want to be
sure what I'm doing won't damage my camera.
Thanks much,
Clif Wright

=====
"The eye is for looking, not for thinking." Marc Riboud