Subject: [Leica] New pics for critique
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:50:09 -0400

Hi

I like the third photo, "Solitary Tree in field, Lot Valley, France."

The off-center composition works well IMHO, and the IR gives it a nice
other-worldly look.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

- -----

Mar Pope wrote:

 Dear all,

 Here are some pics that I have just posted.

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/prune1.htm

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/prune2.htm

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/IRtree.htm

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/sunflow.htm

 http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/france/shutter.htm

  Four of the images were taken with Konica IR750 film - my first
attempt at
 IR photography.  The fifth was taken on more conventional stock (HP5
plus).

 Comments and criticism will be much appreciated.