Subject: Re: [Leica] whats wrong here???
From: Emilio Perea <eperea@walkereng.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:05:23 -0500

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 09:49:25AM -0700, Douglas Herr wrote:
> > http://www.dmason.net/fd-up.jpg
>
> Light leak?

Not having a Leica I may be way off, but it looks to me like a
reflection of the shutter curtain.  If it is, I can't visualize how it
might get exposed.  I do have two Contaxes, three Rolleis and a Linhof,
but nothing with a cloth FP shutter...

Does the shutter "rest" in that position?  (I know this must be obvious
to everyone else here, but I'm curious.)

Replies: Reply from David Mason <dcm@pobox.com> (Re: [Leica] whats wrong here???)