Subject: [Leica] My first picture post
From: "Clive Moss" <clivemoss@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:08:47 -0400

Hi all,
After some odd, off topic posts, I feel that I need to post some work
with my shiny new (to me) M6 Titanium, just to prove that I can find the
shutter button.
By way of brief introduction -- I have been an enthusiastic amateur
photographer for many years. My main line of equipment has been Nikon
for most of the time, but a few years ago I bought a Contax G2 on eBay,
and the rangefinder bug bit -- so I had to get an M6 on eBay!
Yes, I have too much equipment, but that is a result of being a
techno-geek for about 40 years -- I wrote my first code for money in
1963! I am intrigued by fine engineering and technology -- computers,
cameras, watches, hats, whatever.

So, here is my first post:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/chmpaw1/folder-3305.html

Comments will be welcomed.