Subject: Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:40:43 -0500

Phongphong@metrowerks.com (Phong)8/27/026:48 PM

>http://www.pbase.com/image/4226872.  Is it any better ?

this example is one where the fill is too obvious for my taste - i.e. the hard shadow created by
the flash.

>In any case, until I get some ways to post my Leica-originated photos

You do have the technology - your D60 can make digital images off any print (or slide) faster than
any scanner.

>(I do use my Leica M), please ignore my posts.  Or even better
>yet, critique my photos and show me how I can take better photographs.

>My sincere apologies if I irked you in some ways.

Not at all irked - here. I enjoyed viewing your beach portfolio on several different levels. And
hey you're just a lens adapter away from a digital leica (glass) SLR. Get the adapter and a cheap
R 60 macro and you've got a slide scanner and set up which qualifies for this elite ;-) list.

Keep em coming.

George