Subject: Re: [Leica] 28
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:55:38 -0400

Leo, the others who have posted are correct that a .58 will solve your
problem as to seeing the frame lines.  I too wear glasses but find the .72
adequate for street and grab shots.  The trick is to let go and use your
peripheral vision to see the edges, this does work, your subconscious will
see the corners.

As to a finder, with a 28, unless you are less than four feet away a 2.8
depth of field will carry you for minor movement.  So focus on your primary
subject and us the finder for framing.  This is what I have done until I
learned to relax and see without trying to see.  It sounds weird but with
practice is no harder than focusing by tab position.

Just my two cents

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com