Subject: [Leica] 28
From: "Wesson, Leo W" <LWWesson@pier1.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:41:30 -0500

Just got a 28 from Don Chatterton (highly recommend Don, great service, great price) which I am using on a Classic M6.  I find that I cannot see the full viewfinder with my glasses on.  If I got a .58, would this solve that situation?  I guess the other solution would be to get a hot shoe finder...has anyone worked with these?  I have looked at them and found it awkward to focus throught the camera viewfinder and then recompose through the hot shoe finder.  Or do you find that you do not always use the hotshoe finder, just when you need to check critical composition?  Is it better to get one of the variable focal length viewfinders or one dedicated to the lens?

Thanks,

Leo

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] 28)