Subject: Re: [Leica] breaking down and buying lighting any sujestions ?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:25:05 -0700

I've used Dynalite and Norman 400B strobes. Since my shooting is mostly
on location, I'll tend to gravitate toward the 400B. I have three of
them, along with a 200B, it equates to 1400 watts of raw light. I
usually use two 400B units in light boxes or with umbrellas,  giving me
F16-22 with ISO50-100 materials.
Lately, out of convenience, I've been using a 285, or a 283 Vivitrash,
with a Stofen Omni Bounce attachment. I did place a piece of aluminium
on the back side of the Stofen for more reflectance. With ISO400, even
in daylight, it gives me plenty of wiggle room.
Slobodan Dimitrov