Subject: Re: [Leica] PWIFLI: Portrait of Marianne
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:25:53 -0700

OK, I'll guess... The first one looks like a Noctilux - soft, creamy,
smooth and hot highlights. But, there is more DOF than I might expect,
still I say Nocti. The second must then be a Summilux as it looks to
have a tad more DOF and is about a stop less exposed (better exposure to
my eye).

Please PayPal my prize ASAP ;-)

- - marc