Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina 2002 Rumors
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:19:57 -0700

> Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:55:41 -0800
> From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Photokina 2002 Rumors
> >What else is rumored out there?
> >Frank Filippone
>

> I've heard that the Beatles are going to get the MBE.
>
> Guy

All right.  You've gone too far.  You can't pick on my Beatles.  Now that I
have lost another one this year all hopes of a reunion are gone.  Before
that I had been hoping that Julian would take his dad's place in a reunion.

I saw them in concert in Seattle.  My first concert.  In October I will see
Paul in concert in Tacoma.  That should be exciting, or at east nostalgic.

The Beatles were the best and will never be equaled.

Aram (an original Beatlemaniac) Langhans

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Photokina 2002 Rumors)