Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:07:00 -0400

I am selling my 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M "thin", serial #3200xxx, late production (Leitz Canada) with improved shorter focus ring travel, and orange "90" on barrel.  Glass is free of any wipe marks, haze or fungus (checked with a flashlight and magnifiers).  Cosmetics are 10- (I can't see any signs of use with magnifiers, but I wont call it a "10" just so no one is disappointed.  I have used this lens only slightly, I own the E46 Elmarit also, so I am selling (reluctantly) this one to raise some money for other purposes.  The lens comes with the metal 12575 shade and the reverse-shade cap. (I don't have a rear cap for this lens as I always used it on a 2-lens coupler).  This lens retails for $600 or more in this condition, I am selling it for $475 including shipping in the continental USA.  I can accept VISA and MasterCard through my dental practice.  My e-Bay id is "infinitydt@aol.com" and I have perfect positive feedback.  Please e-mail me off-list.

Thanks.
Jay
LHSA member