Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted: Leica
From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:16:10 -0500

no way, slobo!  us chicagoans get first dibs on andersen jetsam.

- --brad

On Saturday, August 31, 2002, at 10:58  AM, S Dimitrov wrote:

> If there are any Anderson employees, current or past, on this list, I'm
> buying Leica. As a thanks for your hard work these many years, I can
> give you three to five cents on the dollar. The only caveat is that
> you'll have to pay shipping.
> Slobodan Dimitrov
> --

brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"There's no way drugs can affect music in a negative way."
	--Brian Wilson

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Frag and her mighty state of hysteria."
	--Calvin and Hobbes

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Wanted: Leica)