Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted: Leica
From: brad daly <bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 00:52:30 -0500

On Saturday, August 31, 2002, at 04:15  PM, S Dimitrov wrote:

> I just wanta do my share in helping those poor fellows as they fall out
> of their corporate welfare safety net.  It's the American thing to do,
> I think!
> Slobodan Dimitrov

a couple of weeks ago my wife and i were walking to a restaurant near
our house when we passed a guy wearing an arthur andersen 5K run
T-shirt.  i wanted to ask if it was *really* 5 kilometers, or if they
didn't just adhere to generally-accepted accounting principles that
allowed them to pretend 4 was 5.

- --
brad daly
bwdaly@bigfatpipe.net
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly
http://www.bigfatpipe.net/~bwdaly/paw.html

"There's no way drugs can affect music in a negative way."
	--Brian Wilson

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Frag and her mighty state of hysteria."
	--Calvin and Hobbes

"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Wanted: Leica)