Subject: RE: [Leica] MALUG daytrip in DC area - Sat., October 12th
From: "Mitch Zeissler" <zeissler@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:48:22 -0400

Robert...

Yup; still space available.  I have a docent led tour at the Garber facility
setup for 20 people; 11 LUGgers have confirmed and 3 are tentative, leaving
6 slots open.  Mark your calendars for Saturday, October 12th, at 10:00 am.
More details coming later as it gets closer to the actual date.

Regards,

/Mitch
Mitch Zeissler
  E-mail: zeissler@directvinternet.com