Subject: RE: [Leica] Portfolio SW for PAW's, etc.
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 17:30:56 -0400

Hello Thomas,

If you already have Photoshop, you can generate the htm file
for the thumbnails and an htm file each of the images (at least in version 6.0).

Chris Breeze's BreezeBrowser also can do this; you can download
(I did a few  months ago) a demo copy from www.breezesys.com, which is
 fully functional except it limits the number of images to 12.
That should be enough to give you a good taste.  If you like it
you can buy the full version for $35.00.

Of course, in both cases you still need to edit the individual htm files to add
 the "relevant details" for each image.

I am sure there are many other solutions, some even free.

Hope that helps,

- - Phong