Subject: [Leica] Portfolio SW for PAW's, etc.
From: "Thomas Mitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 11:26:37 -0700

Can anyone point me towards a decent application for creating online albums
that could be used for PAW's or other themed photo presentations?  I've done
a search and the choices are endless.  What I would like is a page of
thumbnails then when the actual photo is accessed, the relavent details
would be included underneath.

I'm sure I could do this myself with HTML given enough swearing and desk
pounding time but all my spare cycles are currently being taken by trying to
learn how to use my Leica...

TIA,

Thomas