Subject: Re: [Leica] Laptop and camera bag
From: Lee <leeh0@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:13:06 -0700 (PDT)

Canon makes a shoulder bag (Deluxe 10? black or forest
green) which can take a large laptop and a set of SLR
with large lenses and large flash (if you don't mind
your shoulder). Both laptop chamber and camera section
are padded.  B&H used to carry it and may still order
that for you (~$60) (not sure).  I like the design
very much until I broke my shoulder :)
It's like traditional briefcase (You can remove the
Canon label).

But I think backpack is better choice.  I found that
Rakgear makes several different ones are very suitable
(www.rakgear.com).  RBNS01 from Computer Center ($40)
and another one available at CompUSA ($60) have laptop
chamber padded while they also have large front
section (unpadded).  You can easily put a small padded
camera bag there (like Canon bag 2200) with plenty
room.

Lee