Subject: RE: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 35: Life around the lake shore
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 11:28:25 -0400

Re.  http://www.wajsman.com/2002_35.jpg Mark Pope wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
> great eye contact with the little boy.  It looks like he is chewing a wasp
> or something equally unpleasant.  Anyway it's a great expression.

That's the expression of having met Nathan the Wasp Wajsman,
with his M6   :-).  His photos are so sharp they sting !
Nathan, all kidding aside, it's a very nice photo, with a priceless expression
on the boy's face (why does it make me think of Mohammed Ali ?) ;
 the very thin focus  plan works very well with the composition.
Very Leica, in that they remind me of a number of photos on
Leica brochures and leaflets, with a very selective focus and
with some foreground details blurred out.

- - Phong