Subject: RE: [Leica] Actually vaguely on topic... - B.D.'s Bracy article on Newsday
From: "Phong" <phong@metrowerks.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 04:48:45 -0400

B.D.,

Very nice article.
http://www.newsday.com/features/ny-feat-fcov0902.story?coll=ny%2Dfeatures%2D
The topic of family ties thru generations, across vast distances is of great interest
to me.  My own family, with a genealogy going back for 8 generations in the
Mekong Delta, is scattered across the five continents.  Every few years the
Western branch (North America and Eastern Europe) has a reunion.  A few
months before he died, my father who was the family historian, recounted
the family genealogy and history to me.  There must have been hundreds
of family anecdotes and a thousand names.  I am saving your article.

- - Phong