Subject: [Leica] OT - Help - my Polaroid Scanner is Dead
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 11:52:36 -0400

My Polaroid 4000 scanner died just now - it does this thing on startup
where it just continues to eject the carrier.  Happened once before and
I had to have it repaired .... This was before Polaroid went bankrupt.

anyone on the list know of a quick fix, know if polaroid repair station
in Chickopee, MA is still open.  Barring this need to hear what people
think are good high end, not quite drum scan quality is out there -
Nikon v. Minolta any thoughts.

ernie
http://www.ernienitka.com

Replies: Reply from Rob Heyman <rheyman@bigpond.net.au> (Re: [Leica] OT - Help - my Polaroid Scanner is Dead)