Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - Help - my Polaroid Scanner is Dead
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:59:32 -0400

Rob - thanks for the input.  I tried all of this to no avail.  I took the
top off and sprayed dust off in hopes that if dust were clogging the sensor
( as noted on Poloaroid Web Site) that this would take care of it.  I will
be calling them to get the dust brush that they recommend ( but was never in
my kit).  The last time this happened it was still under warranty and I sent
it in and they "lost" it for a few minutes - when they found it , it was
miraculously back to me in a few days - glad I called them!  They never had
the courtesy to say what the problem was.  I'll keep you posted.

ernie