Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - Help - my Polaroid Scanner is Dead
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:25:09 +0200

Tina - do you actually use all that resolution for anything other than
archival scans and prints for sale? I'm curious because the files must be
huge (I still use the ls2000 which is more than sufficient for my needs - I
have never yet made a print of any of my snaps) and not suitable for
uploading to clients.
R.