Subject: [Leica] A few photos
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:57:22 -0700

These aren't the greatest composition, but they get the point across.  The
other day, the winds shifted direction and the valley was socked in with
smoke from a few forrest fires that are in the neighboring mountains.  I was
at school during the worst of it, but when I got home, I went up the hill
behind our house and took this shot.  The visibility is better that it had
been a few hours before.  You couldn't see anything in the valley then, and
it smelled like a big campfire.

A few days later, the winds cleaned up the valley for the most part.  At
about the same time of day, I went back up the hill and took this one.

Maybe a bit too much with the polarizer??  Comments welcome.

Love those clear days in Yakima.

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159