Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 05:43:55 -0700

For the large format in all of us:  Graflex XL Rangefinder with 80mm
Rodenstock lens, RH10
back, caps, all instruction books.  Not new by any means, but works fine.  A
crack on the rangefinder front glass but doesn't effect the focusing or the
photos.  My father-in-law's camera.  I ran a roll through and got well
exposed, sharp negatives.  You can see photos of the camera system at:
http://168.212.133.189/wwwpages/graflex/  Sorry for the poor quality.  If
you want better quality, I'll borrow a better digital camera.  $250 US plus
shipping.

Bogen/Manfrotto 3221 tripod legs.  Only a year old and has not had too much
use.  A few minor scuff marks.  It was too heavy for me so I got a carbon
tripod instead.  Will sell for $80 US plus shipping.

Bogen/Manfrotto 3029 head.  Only a year old and not a lot of use on this
either.  I got a new, ligher head for my new tripod.  Will sell for $40 US
plus shipping.

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159