Subject: [Leica] Re: Paging Hugh Thompson
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 15:36:52 -0400

To everyone whose name is not Hugh Thompson, please accept our apologies.
We're having problems with off-list communications.

Hugh:  I get your e-mails fine, but the messages bounce when I try to send a
reply.  Do you have another address?

Here's what I get:

Replies: Reply from Emilio Perea <eperea@walkereng.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Paging Hugh Thompson)