Subject: Re: [Leica] the latest madness -
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:26:44 -0500

If this were really a normal Leica owning sample, we would expect more
people to post pictures taken with their cameras.

I cannot answer the demographic questions you ask, and I do not take the
statement you quoted below as the norm on this list anymore than I take your
postings as representative of the norm.

Why do you suppose that only African-Americans may be aggrieved? What about
Franco-Africans, or African-brits?  What about native-born Germans of
African descent? What about Scots who have Cherokee ancestory?

It seems to me that you are displaying a far more racist attitude in your
rush to be the politically correct champion here.

Please, let the subject die.  It does not deserve to live.

I promise, my last post on this subject.

Sonny