Subject: [Leica] RE: The Latest Madness
From: "Leonard J. Kapner" <ljkapner@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:10:33 -0700

Dear Friends,

Regarding Peter Klein's comments on PC advocacy, I could not agree more,
but would not presume to attempt controlling or even guiding discussions
on this forum. As it is everywhere else where the spirit of
egalitarianism rules the day, that's a losing proposition. As for me, I
think I'll just go make some photographs, have fun doing it, share what
I think is my best with y'all as time permits, and offer comments or
suggestions occasionally, if I think I have something of value to
contribute...

Len
Leonard J. Kapner
Tel: (310) 377-5060