Subject: RE: [Leica] Pultz's PAW 9/1/02
From: "TMitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:45:37 -0700

Carl,

I don't get the first three but found the last shot more striking and
different than the many sunflower shots I've seen previously.

Some combination of the light (evening?) and framing made me almost jump
when I first scrolled down to the shot.  My first impression was that they
were a pair of some sort of sentient animals looking at me rather than the
flowers I've seen in similar fields.  Something about them just looks
_alive_.

Best,

Thomas