Subject: RE: [Leica] Dogtown and Z-Boys OT
From: "TMitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:34:46 -0700

I second this wholeheartedly.  It's more about a small-scale cultural
revolution and how it was catalyxed by a bunch of kids from broken homes
that were adopted by a surfboard maker than it is about skateboarding
tricks.  After sitting through it spellbound, all I could say was "Whoa!", I
wish I made that!

I'm a surfer and like the big, cold waves of the Washington coast but some
of the footage in this doc made my nether regions contract.  The B&W
photography was really stunning too.

Best,

Thomas