Subject: [Leica] Re-repost
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:02:31 -0400

To those who responded to my repost, thank you. The critiques of the photos posted were pretty much as follows;
"60"
http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/60.jpg.html
Although there were some positive comments most people found that it lacked some sort of punch, it needed some action or visual hook to make it more
interesting.

"Delicate Opperation"
http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/opperation.jpg.html
This got all positive reviews with the only exception that it should have been cropped a bit to the left, the right being too much dead space (agreed). Very
positive remarks were made about the lighting which was set up by the mechanic so that he could see his work area more clearly, I did bring it up a bit in my
printing.

"BOOM"
http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/boom.jph.html
Everyone who responded liked this shot. I have done similar shots to this before, both photographicly and literally. It is really quite simple to do, first get a
cannon, second wait for sunset, third mount camera on tripod, forth open shutter and fire cannon. Then all you have to do is develop the film and see what
comes out.

Again thanks for your interest and comments.

Neal F