Subject: Re: [Leica] A bunch of Leica pictures
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:52:19 -0400

Hi Nathan:

Thanks for your comments.

A coincidence between my pictures and yours:
http://www.wajsman.com/Tongeren_market_16.JPG
http://www.hemenway.com/Brimfield/images/Bike_and_Leg.jpg

The slides themselves exhibit less contrast than the scans.  But I
usually have this problem when scanning Kodachrome, and in addition I'm
still learning how to get good results from my, (new to me) Leafscan.

Brimfield was well visited on the July day in which I took the pictures
but you're correct, I was mostly trying to take pictures of items rather
than people in order to show the kinds of things available there.

Regards,

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com