Subject: Re: [Leica] OT printers
From: "dplace" <dlpimages@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:00:35 -0700

>   I am not sure it is worth the incremental money.

Steve :

your questions is not so much "which printer ?" as do you want dye based or
pigment based ink ? ... pigment is definitely more permanent ... though some
like the looks of dye better ... we have used the epson 2000p and liked it
but now use an epson 9500 ... both use pigment inks ... but we needed the
larger print size

hope that helps,

david place
DLPimages