Subject: Re: [Leica] OT printers
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 08:01:40 -0500

I've been using the Epson 2200 for a month now, loving it. 13x19's look
better than custom lab work. 7 new Ultrachrome inks. The 7th ink is a
"Light" black for better B&W prints. The new inks last much longer than the
2000p inks. I printed 35-40 8x10's and some 13x19's before I had to replace
my light magenta ink. The rest are still half full.

Archival prints are said to last 35-100 years depending on the paper. Epson
has 7 different papers for the 2200. I would recommend the Epson papers.
Free shipping from www.epson.com

For the UK and Asia users, they get color and B&W profiles, where us North
American folks have to figure it out for ourselves, not that it's a problem
though.

Chris Williams
New Orleans