Subject: RE: [Leica] OT printers
From: "Brian McCarthy" <straightline@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:52:22 +0100

The new Epson printer which is supposed to replace the 2000P is called
the 2100 here in the UK - I imagine this may be the same printer? In
which case it uses pigmented inks (seven individual cartridges!) and
claims an archival permanence of between 45 and 70 years, depending on
the paper used. I believe this down on the claims for the 2000P.
However, te few reviews I have seen give this printer an excellent
report.

Brian McCarthy
http://www.imagespace.co.uk