Subject: [Leica] photos for your critique
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 19:13:07 -0400

Following the Alfie crap...

I have some photos I would like critiqued as well. My major areas of
weakness are scanning, enhancing, oh... and perhaps shooting :) But I
am an admitted amateur and student so I want to hear what you guys
think.

These are a few photos I took for a small documentary project for a
class. The subjects are a father/son metal arts team who were working
on a piece for North Carolina State University's Student Union. These
are just a sampling, I think I might have posted them before, but they
were lost in the shuffle.

At any rate, criticism wholeheartedly accepted. For what it's worth, I
think the prints look *much* better than the scans, but then I always
think that. At some point I plan on making a small 'site' for the
project which will include text and some more of the photos, but I
have been lazy.

http://www.dmason.net/photos/Vega/

Cheers,

Dave