Subject: Re: [Leica] Paw weeks 34, 35, 36
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 07:36:44 +0200

> http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/barbie.jpg.html

NIce brings back memories of my oldest daughter who used to shave their
heads.

> http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/battery.jpg.html

I would crop and blow this one up to feel more immersed.
I saw a picture once in a museum of a similar scene painted from within the
guns oh and Woody Allens classic love and death

> I passed this field a couple of days ago and revisited it today. Although
the flowers were a bit stunted by the drought the blooms were beautiful and
numerous.

> http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/sunflower.jpg.html

I,d cut of the top.
brgds simon j